Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Graduation bliss....

Alright, so I decided that I would not wait until Graduation to announce which card was the one Michelle went with.  She actually had a tough time deciding - she loved almost ALL of them!  However, I told her we couldn't do all of them.  She said we could make the decision, but she liked the one with the photos - and she did not really like the black and white card.  So, it was narrowed down to the BLUE and GOLD school colors with my fav stamp set - Baroque Motifs and the feminine pink one.  Dad's fav is the pink one (all girl she is) but we decided to just go with BOTH of the ones with photos -SOOOO - there were 2 cards that won.

With that spirit, I will give 2 prizes!  Natalie and Heidi were the winners for the comments they shared - soooo.. I will get your prize out to you next week!

Here is a birthday card that I made with My Digital Studio. It uses one of the newest templates that was in a recent update.  I have been sending this to my Facebook friends on their birthdays - enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! She picked my favorite ones too! Great job on the announcements! I am going to have to see you in action when we come to visit! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -