Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Workshop card

I had a Stampin' Up! workshop a couple of  Saturdays ago and it was a LONG day - I got a speeding ticket, my hubby got left at the lake by the boy scouts so I had to go pick him up - 2 hours out of my way!  YUCK.  BUT, I had a wonderful time with Annette and her friends down in a gorgeous area of Southeastern Arizona.

I am going to share the box I showcased the Big Shot with.  I love that thing!  I can use it on every project if I try hard!  It is an essential for me.  The colors were inspired by the Color Coach - Real Red, Old Olive, and Marina Mist.  It uses the Box #2 die.  The stamp set was easy... Circle Circus - a definite 'go to' set for me!  Finish it off with a quick run of the Butterfly Bliss builder wheel and a little Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon and VOILA!  instant great gift.  I can not take credit for this design; I think Angie Kennedy Juda came up with one of the origional designs of these boxes made using the Petal Cone die and the Big Shot.  But I saw this box on Dannie Graves' blog Dannie's Designs.


Annette loved it!  And of course I tucked some chocolate inside for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -