Thursday, September 16, 2010

September Scrapbook Class

This Friday night fabulous friends will gather at my house for our monthly scrapbook class.  I have created 2 layouts fit for the season.  The first one is a Back to School layout ready for your class photo and some snapshots of the first days.  I used the colors Night of Navy, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.  The stamp set is Schoolbook Serif I loved the punched owl and a big thank you goes out to Connie Babbert who I copied her wonderful idea.

The next layout they will make is a fall combo from the My Create Ink blog challenge.  I used the colors More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze.  The layout was inspired by Gretchen Barron and the Soul Scrappers Challenge sketch.  The stamp set I used was Baroque Motifs.  It seems to be my 'go to' set!  I also used the Scallop Trim Border punch and the new Scallop Squares Duo Bigs Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -