Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Camera woes

So, my camera is waiting for a replacement part for my charger, so I can't take any new photos. So, I thought I would share some cards I made from last month that never made it to my blog. Enjoy!
The first card uses a set in the Holiday Mini - Twick or Tweet. The colors I used are Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. I also cut out the card with the Scallop Circle Bigz Die.
This card is one of my favorite holiday cards. I love the subtleness of the colors. I used Night of Navy, Sage Shadow and Bordering Blue. The stamp is one from the new Hostess set in the Holiday Mini - Patterned Pines. I love how much the lace border punch adds to the card.
This last sample was using the Pumkpin Patch set from the new Holiday Mini. I have had so much fun with it. I will take photos and show you the many things you can do with this set later. The colors were a much calmer pallet than the typical - I used Apricot Appeal and Garden Green. I love how Stampin' Up! has punches that layer so well. I used actually 3 punches for the greeting; Designer Label, Word Window and Modern Label.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -