Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spooktacular Sale!

I have a bunch of photos to share of cards and such coming up.  I have been super busy with Craft Fair prep and the end of Marching Band season for the LAST time EVER!  My baby boy is a senior and we end our decade of Friday Night Football games and marching practice and competition.  I can't say I am not thrilled with the idea, but yet a bit melancholy as well.  What better way to celebrate that with SHOPPING?!  And Stampin' UP!  must have known, so they are having a Spooktacular Sale tomorrow.

You can purchase ALL stamp sets at 15% off!!!  Yes, you read that right....
ALL STAMP SETS ARE 15% OFF!
 The only exclusions are:
  • Digital stamps
  • Hostess stamps
  • Bundles
So... GO SHOP!!!!  My webpage is HERE

(oh, by the way, I created that fun announcement with My Digital Studio -- there are some great things happening there starting this week too!  I'll post those tomorrow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -