Monday, September 3, 2012

wholy calendar!

So, it is September!  How did THAT happen?  I am still stuck months behind in almost everything; including blogging!  I am so sorry!  Life has happened and I have not moved along with it, except to drag my feet each day and land in bed to start all over again trying to hang on!

No excuses- but let me post some creations since you are starved!  These three projects were made at my Christmas Camp last month.
Birthday Stationary set - using Create A cupcake stamp set, Summer Smooches DSP,  Island Indigo, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade

sparkly key fob - uses the Daisy die and sparkly fun foam

Holiday Ornament - uses the new set Ornament Keepsakes and the matching Holiday framelets.  Real Red and Lucky Limeade.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I am going to try that ornament! Love the birthday stationary too! :) Love you!
    nat :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -