Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Party time Scrapbook class style

For July the scrapbook gals made some wonderful layouts too.  Again - the inspiration for them came from fellow demos - on our demo blog.  
the first layout was a great sentimental one - it could be almost anything.  I used by favorite masculine stamp set these days- The Open Sea - I may shed some tears when it is not current anymore. HOWEVER, the upside will be that the new Holiday items will be available and I got a sneak peek.  All I can say is WOW! Stampin' UP!  has outdown themselves... but you'll have to wait until August to see the samples. 

Ok, so I digress----  the Nautical Expedition DSP was a lovely compliment to the first layout ... the left side ... I CASEd that from Jackie Topa.  I could not get away from the ship in a bottle - it was striking.  The colors were Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and Not Quite Navy.  The distressing was done with Early Espresso.


the second set of pages was also inspired by the colors of a DSP - this one was the retired pack of Birthday Celebration.  The ladies were impressed how easy the title was to make with clear mount stamps - it was amazing; simply lay out the letters you want to spell out then press your clear block on the top - you get them exactly how you want them!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -