Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to my family in Canada

So, I am actually Canadian.  I was born in Alberta and moved to the United States when I was 10.  I have American citizenship now but most of my family lives in Canada still, so I created this card with My Digital Studio to send to them to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving. This card took me about 15 minutes to put together using the images found on My Digital Studio.

Thanksgiving card-001If you want more information about this wonderful digital paper-crafting software please contact me.  I would love to come to your place or you come to mine to show you this amazing product that includes thousands of Stampin’ Up images that you can use to create cards, scrapbooks, calendars, and many other digital projects to email or print.  It really is super easy, super fast, and SUPER FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -