Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday card class

Tomorrow fans of Stampin’ Up will join at my house for a Birthday Card stamp-a-stack.  They are making 4 birthday cards.  I have finished up 3 of them and will share the 4th tomorrow after they make them. (I want to keep SOME surprises for them) 

The first card is a fun one using Fox and Friends and the new saying set Curly Cute.  The colors I picked using the Color Coach – Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Concord Crush.029The second card was an easy one layer card using a hostess set – Because I Care.  The colors are Regal Rose and Garden Green.

 

031  The last card I am going to share is one that is using the Beautiful Butterflies die for the Big Shot.  This uses a retired Designer Series Paper from the Spring, but the colors are Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and a touch of black.  The stamping was done with a great birthday stamp set called On Your Birthday.

030

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -