My list of reasons for a redo of 2009 -
- Mike got fired from his job of almost 10 years - 14 total years with the same company.
- We live on MY income for 8 weeks. *remember I work at a school in ARIZONA???
- We get sued by the company for the unemployment payments mike DID recieve (did they really think $1000 was THAT much money?)
- we have no insurance and many meds to buy, so we stop using many of them and pray that no one gets hurt or sick.
- job stress that Amanda may not have a job anymore
- new job is a NIGHT job so now we have a DAY sleeper and I must be the single parent
- new job pays almost 50% less than previous job
- kids lives - terrifying experiences, expensive trips, multiple F grades....
- no health insurance
- water heater starts leaking and flooding house for 3 weeks
- washing machine breaks
- mike drives into our garage - van door is broken now
- car accident with potential serious damage to truck
- new insurance will take 1/3 of lower pay
I could keep going if I wanted to, but it is all just too depressing to think about. After a day or so I want to go over the blessings we have recieved too.. but for today.... I needed to celebrate the RAIN that we are living with!