Monday, September 29, 2008

Fear...and FAITH

Wow! Who knew how scary one phone call could be. I have been reeling ever since. My world was turned upside down when the woman on the other end of the phone said, 'there is a lump'. I have spent the past 2 days really seeing the world from a different perspective. I watch my children differently, I eat differently, I view my marriage differently. All those things that were so IMPORTANT before are not anymore, and the things I took for granted are now SUPER important to me.

The tears have flowed this weekend quite readily. I am so grateful to have faith. While I don't know where this rollercoaster ride will take me or what kind it is; it doesn't really matter if it is an upside down fast ride, or a long, lazy relaxing stroll through a musical journey because NO MATTER WHAT the end result looks like, I WILL BE OK! I know that because of my FAITH. Life can still be good... even amidst a terrifying future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -